Thursday 20 June 2013

24 hours to do your duty

Not a heavy cross to bear...


Sorry to labour this point but, if you are a member of the Guild, please nominate your choice of Chairman/President/Leader by Friday 21st June 6pm.

Just make your choice and email the name to me at r.collinsassoc@btinternet.com

I have to say that I have not been overwhelmed with nominations...but, that is not necessarily a bad thing, just that it would be nice to have a few more names in the hat.

You do not need to know your nomination, you just need to believe that she/he would make a good leader for the Guild.

Your nomination will remain secret between two neutral parties; me and Fr Tim.

Neither of us are standing so - your secret is safe with us.

So please, how can I say this politely?

Extractum digitum?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...